We will answer any question specifically for you for only
doing a research for master students
1- Introduction of the topic
In today’s era where there is too much importance given about global warming, people forgets
about Waste Management which is also a vital activity in today’s world as this will help us in
eradicating any factor that can contribute to effects of waste on human health & environment .
Like all countries, KSA is no different where waste management is given utmost importance &
many of waste management companies are there which are associated directly or indirectly with
government & private companies in combating the waste erupted from household, industrial &
commercial activity. Waste Management works on a principle of “reduce”, “reuse” & “recycle”.
Recycling is a resource recovery practice that refers to the collection and reuse of waste
materials such as empty beverage cans. The materials from which the items are made can be
reprocessed into new products.
2- Research Objectives
The following research objectives have been identified:
1. Studying the interest of Saudi government in waste management and recycling.
2. Measuring the awareness of the importance of waste management and recycling in KSA.
3. Prove how waste management and recycling can create new jobs.
4. Prove how recycling can be the source of local revenue.
3- The Research Question
1. How does the Recycling have negative and positive impacts on society and
economy in KSA?
2. Are there any profitable business opportunities in this field in KSA?
3. Does Saudi government interests in the waste management and the recycling?
4. What is the impact on environment?
5. What are the best practices that may be used in KSA?