We will answer any question specifically for you for only
The purpose of this paper is to provide the student with the opportunity to explore and explain verbal, non-verbal, and written communication at the highest professional level. This assignment allows for the assimilation of professional leadership competencies as a doctorally prepared practice scholar. Assignment content supports professional formation, communication, and dissemination of skills relevant to the DNP practice scholar.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
CO3: Differentiate attributes of effective leaders and followers in influencing healthcare. (PO 6)
CO4: Assimilate attributes for intra-/inter-professional collaboration across healthcare settings (PO 8)
CO5: Formulate selected strategies for leadership and influence across healthcare systems. (PO 8)
Total points possible: 350 points.
Follow these guidelines when completing each component of this assignment.
NR703 Week 5 Professional Leadership Communication and the Practice Scholar Rubric
1. First page title matches title on Title page.
2. Introduces paper’s topic and establish its importance.
3. Present a clear purpose statement and a mini-outline of the paper.
Verbal Communication Competencies and the Practice ScholarRequirements: This section describes the following criteria of effective and ineffective verbal communication as a DNP leader:
1. components (what)
2. comportment (how)
3. collaborative nature
Non-Verbal Communication Competencies and the Practice ScholarRequirements: This section describes the following criteria of non-verbal communication for the DNP leader.
1. Positive non-verbal behaviors
2. Negative non-verbal behaviors
3. Examples of each
Written Communication Competencies and the Practice ScholarRequirements: This section describes the following leadership criteria of written communication for the DNP practice scholar.
1. Professional tone & style.
2. Use of standard English.
3. Strategies for effective writing as a DNP leader in professional documents (providing examples).
1. Recaps the paper’s purpose statement and mini-outline criteria.
2. Draws major conclusions from the body of your paper.
3. Summarize the importance of effective communication competencies for the DNP leader.
Clarity of WritingRequirements:
1. Consistent use of standard English grammar and sentence structure is evident throughout the paper. The sentences and wording are clear and concise, without slang, colloquialisms, street language, or conversational style.
2. Paper is generally free of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and typographical errors.
3. The paper is organized and uses the required Level I Headings headers and others as needed to organize the content.
APA Style and OrganizationRequirements:
1. The document is formatted as required in APA.
2. Citations in the text are APA formatted, match the references, and there are no quotations in the paper
3. A minimum of 6 scholarly references match the citations and are APA formatted
Please review the attached document and let me know if you have any questions as this paper is worth 350 points.
Note that you are required to have 6 scholarly resources - please review what a scholarly resource includes.
You are to have NO quotes in the paper at all.
You have specific level one headings that are required. You also have recommended level two headings which would be good to use.
Again, you may find it helpful to open up the attached document and print it off when writing or reviewing your paper prior to submission.